Lanham: Your Single Source for Supply Chain Solutions & Services
Lanham Associates® creates supply chain software that streamlines customers’ business processes, cuts costs, and increases productivity. Spanning demand planning, EDI, shipping, receiving, and warehousing, the solutions are embedded in Microsoft D365 Business Central, and designed to work together so customers can start anywhere and grow according to their business needs. Lanham Services® consultants are also available to provide implementations, end user support, training, EDI mapping, managed EDI services, and workflow optimization across all Lanham solutions, as needed.
Are your customers:
- Looking for solutions in the latest version of D365 Business Central?
- Wanting to upgrade existing Lanham traditional apps?
- Considering transitioning to Business Central from another Dynamics platform?
Lanham Supply Chain solutions can help. All of our solutions are:
- Available as extensions for On-Premises, Subscription, or Microsoft Cloud implementations
- Embedded in Business Central, using the same data storage, UI and navigation (No need to interact with outside apps or look for key data in multiple systems)
- Available in NAV2013 through Business Central 18 (and traditional apps are supported in NAV 2013 through BC 14)
Lanham Services was created in response to growing requests from our reselling partners to provide services to their end customers. The Lanham Services team is comprised of experts, both former Lanham solution users and experienced consultants. Lanham Associates strives to offer products that address the most comprehensive solutions for today’s complex Supply Chain demands. Lanham Services is the perfect complement to those situations.
Our Partners’ Success is our Success
Lanham offers its partners attractive margins, as well as straightforward Extension Pricing:
- Three Price Lists (On-Premises | Subscription | Microsoft Cloud)
- Monthly Pricing based on Users (up to 20) & features selected
- Loud pricing consistent for Subscription or Microsoft Cloud
- Lowest Shipping Pricing in Cloud - $100/mo + $.01/pkg (*no charge for FedEx, UPS, USPS)
- 40% Discount for Customers with paid up enhancements on their move to Cloud
Additional partner benefits include:
- Solid support team
- Educational Opportunities:
- Training Classes and certifications
- Educational Webinars
- Annual Partner Day
- Lanham Supply Chain Intensive
- Co-marketing materials
- Presale discussion and demo support
- Lanham Customer Data Upgrade Tool
- Product Eventing for easier customizations
Tech Talk: Upgrading to & Customizing Lanham Extensions
Monday April 26, 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT
Start Anywhere & Grow: Lanham Supply Chain Extensions
Tuesday April 27, 01:15 PM – 01:45 PM EDT